Wednesday 15 July 2015

If I could change one decision in my life as a christian it would be only one word . The word submission . I would run to the nearest man of God and submit under Him and serve His annointing and His mantle with everything in me . It will be the difference between success and failure in your walk with God. By the grace of God I am serving in a ministry under authority of a Man of God , who is also my spiritual Father  and Mentor. Submission to authority  will bring about change in your life and will cause Godly increase to manifest in your life. God hates rebellion . Rebellious people are always critical of Leadership and have a crow mentality . Always wallowing in self pity and trying to cause division,strife and bitterness. Align yourself with Eagles . People that have a submissive heart and always talk victory no matter the circumstances

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here: