Wednesday 22 July 2015

by whose stripes ye "were" healed

The greatest day in history is the day Jesus died on the cross for every human being. Jesus paid for every sin , sickness and disease. Healing is not something we have to pay for or work for or earn for that matter. A number of years ago I made a decision to confess this scripture in 1 Peter 2 : 24 every time I sneeze . So every  time I sneezed I would say out loud "by the stripes of Jesus I was healed" Now I can boldly say that in almost 7 years I have never been sick , not one day sick because God's Word works. The company I work for knows by now that they need never be concerned that I will ever be off from work due to illness. Now I am not saying that people that do get sick are in the wrong.The point I am trying to make is that God's Word will work for you if you will be a doe'r and not just a hearer. Take the Word of God , act upon it and you will be amazed . God's Word is alive and as you consistently speak it over your life , His Word will produce life in your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here: