Thursday 16 July 2015

Every morning (for a number of years now) as I start my day in prayer , I start thanking God for all that He has done for me . Many times the revelation of His Grace so overwhelms me that I start crying . The apostle Paul said to give thanks in everything in 1 Thess 5 ... For this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. Thanksgiving should be part of our everyday living and breathing. I thank God for Jesus and the price He paid. I thank God for the blood of Jesus and His mercy. I thank God for the air I breathe and a place to stay , food to eat and clothes to wear . I thank God for my wonderful wife and my children and a job to support my family. I thank God that I am in a ministry where the revelation truth of God's Word is ministered under the annointing and where the Holy spirit is allowed to move freely. Start thanking God in everything and make it a daily practice in your life to walk in thanksgiving. I thank God for all those that take the time to read my Blog and pray that God will fill you with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. Don't live a life of being unthankful. Train your tongue to speak thanksgiving . Start today , don't wait till tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here: